Global Music

Is there a way to play a piece of music that will not stop when the scene is changed?

On the left side in the Project manager just right click on the scene and select “edit the properties”.
In the properties window find the option “Stop all sounds and music at startup” and uncheck the box and click OK.

You need to do this for all scenes you want to continue playing the same music.
After, if you play (loop) a music or sound in a scene it should continue playing even after you change the scene.

But in this case you need to stop any music or sound manually that you don’t want to being played at the beginning of the next scene. For example you may play an explosion sound right before you change the scene and the explosion sound still playing at the beginning of the next scene… To avoid bugs like this I suggest to play all the sounds and music “on a channel” and just before you change the scene, simply make sure all the music and sound is stopped on the selected channels that you don’t want to play in the next scene.

1 Like

“Stop all sounds and music at startup” is not working for me

In what way? Music is playing even if you have checked the box to stop it or is it stop playing even if you have the box unchecked?

In either case I have no idea why is it not working. Can you reproduce the problem in a new, very minimal almost empty project and share it so we can have a look?