Greetings from Italy :D

Hi guys! I follow the project for more than one year, but only now I decided to enroll at your forum. I noticed great improvements doing various tests with GDevelop, it is a really great tool, and very powerful, although it seems very simple.

I met the “Jubeliuksen3” user is probably already enrolled here a long time. Thanks to him, I discovered the true power of GDevelop, and I immediately visited the official repository on github to read all the news.

I’m an independent developer, I’m 39 years old, and since 1984 I dedicate myself to the technology, passion, and then to work.

Use a long time languages ​​like Python (Python 3), and Kivy, for the realization of Android apps.

A few days ago, I started to experiment with new ideas GDevelop, my goal is to be able to use this wonderful tool to develop my apps, faster, concentrating my efforts solely on graphics, sounds, and the design of my ideas.

I also noticed the new feature that lets you export projects in C ++ code, and compile the project with Android ADK, but I think it is still unstable. However, it is a beautiful idea.

I just found the option that allows me to implement ADS ads in my app. I’d be curious to know if there is a function to include in-app purchases. I will insert all my questions in the specific section of this forum of course.

Thanks to all the team GDevelop, a salute from italy (are eating spaghetti, but my nickname is referred to spaghetti code, even if they are very neat, and carefully review the code.

I follow with great interest!

Hi Spaghetti Develop and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums mate!