Hi! From Construct 2!

Hi! I, myself, in love with the simplicity of Construct 2 but the exporters… Oh my god… The worst ever! Android and IOS exports are so bad. Worse on Desktop(.exe) export. The game is 2 MB, the wrapper sized 100 MB. Crazy high. Try to search if there any way to make it small, but no, the dev says that the native and HTML 5 wrapper is all the same. No. It’s not. The performance, size, etc… Wrap with Google and you get a huge sized game.

Really annoying. Until I found someone on the Construct 2 forum mention GDevelop. They said that Construct 2 is much better than this… Nope! Even though I just use this morning, it’s actually pretty easy! Construct 2 is better, of course, but who cares??? If you make a really good game, you want a really good exporter too. They wasting their time making a Xbox One export, making Construct 3 that is so bad, I can’t even talk about it, a really high priced too! and really, really try to stick with HTML 5. Yes, yes, it’s good, but include it with native exporter too!

Sorry, this is really off topic, but, Hi!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, both programs seem valid maybe Construct 2 allows you to make multiplayer games and this can be a big step forward compared to gdevelop but what you can do with Gdevelop is all free at least until the last Version on the forum you can find a lot of users ready to help you if you need help.

Anyway welcome!

I for now I’m using the HTML5 version and I’m really good but I do not create ultra complex games.

i have to admit i test this and construct but the bad thing in this not have in html version but not have the preview like the construct work offline and resources import offline,if have this 2 i will swape to gdeveloap