pictures of my first game

Just wanted to show you some pictures of my first game i have been working on it for about 2 months now and there is still a lot more to do .

I really hope you like what you see …
The game will be out here when it’s finished :slight_smile:

The art looks nice, did you make the sprites or it is free/paid assets from 3rd party?

Thank you … Both actually … some sprites drawn by me … other from different sources .

First of all congratulations is not by all create a game-style pixel art I know a good part of the assets used and I have to compliment you because you managed to use high quality material, said what kind of game is? You have to kind of reach the goal and so you unlock the new level?

Looks good, hope your having fun, can’t wait to play it!

Thank you so much LucaTexas . Yeah it has levels and you have to reach the goal in order to unlock more levels and progress … Not just that but I’m trying my best to implement story . characters . and more in depth gameplay … It’s a lot of work but I’m just doing my best to make my first game look decent and not just that … But to feel good is the most important part here . every level will be unique in the idea , style , design but it’s just so hard because it’s my first time ever making a game . anyway that’s all I can say about the game right now … More updates will come along the process of development … Thank you again :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: