Share your games made with GDevelop or GDevApp with the community
By TiagoPavlichenko
#61993 Hi

This is a personal project that I am working on in past 10 months. It is far from complete because I do it on my free time. It is a platform game inspired in games that I love such as castlevania ...etc. The game is done under a design inspired on 8bit games. For now it is done only in my mother language Portuguese. Game design, sound and music are all created by me.

Gdevelop is a incredible platform and I have a lot to be thankful for this game development tool and to this forum. Both provide me the necessary in order to realize an old dream to create m own game. Thank you! :)

* The characters will grow in abilities(new powers can be unlock + increase life bar) and will be able to accumulate items in a simple inventory system.
* Each scenario will have lock/hidden places that need to be open.
* For now I have only 1 stage almost ready. My plan is to have 10 stages + a final boss stage.
* You can free prisoners that can give you items, teach about what do you need to do in the stage and give you info about the game world history. Those free hostages will accumulate in the player achievements in order to provide extra bonus in the future.

Quick history:
"The island of Colabam is mercilessly dominated by the Eslariom empire. The red warriors receive a mission to free the people and bring the revolution. In order to accomplish this goal, they need to defeat 10 imperial overlords."

Game Intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zab16UWuXsI&t=43s

GamePlay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvyD_hdYrk

thanks
By TiagoPavlichenko
kalel wrote:I'm surprised that there are no comments yet.

I really like the graphics. Good luck!

Hey, thank you very much! :)

There still a long road ahead because I want to polish and make the game as big as possible! But, I will be able to setup a demo very soon for the entire first stage!