First thing first no matter if you use destroy outside behaviour or create custom borders which i did the game uses up too 1.2gb of memory. I think maybe because of this when the game speeds up the gfx start to pixelate or drawn weirdly
after the game speeds up ;
is it that the engine can't cope with big objects when it speeds up ?
Second most big issue is XDk doesn't cloud compile anymore so either we have to use phonegap or Cordova Cli
Phonegap service is not available for my country so i have setup cordova cli after trying 2 days. But when you export all the setting from xdk and put them into cordova cli folder and compile ;
1. It ignores XDK settings
2. It ignores your custom icon which was set in xdk
3. It ignores your screen orientation settings
4. It ignores your screen fullscreen settings keeps on showing up the statusbar
5. So it also will ignore your Admob/Interstitial setting which is a big fluke.
6. It generates an apk as debug-gamename.apk (Debug must be off)
It seems to me that we need a proper tutorial on the know how about compiling with cordova
otherwise creating hybrid apps is going to be useless unless people know how to get them converted in apk.
I have put a lot of time and sweat into this game and i hate to see it fail just because of these issues someone please have a look and help.
P.s : screenshots of the game if your interested ;