GDevelop 5 new editor - Beta versions

See my previous post on this thread for other suggestions/bug reports

9 ) Little problem with example admob on gd5 online, the actions are not supported

10 ) Online web app the submenu with right click (red cross on screen) in scene display two empty choices above “Scene properties”
(Tested with Chrome, same on Microsoft Edge) My cache on brower are cleaned just before

11 ) The fonts is not loaded in Microsoft Edge in editor and game when i launch the game preview

12 ) Is possible in the futur to access by events to the LED on y phone ? :bulb:

13 ) The Keyboard on phone doesn’t open when we can type with entry text object,or i fail with it :laughing:

That could be cool indeed I’ll have to take a look at this, not sure how this is feasible.

Good catch, fixed.

Fixed

Yeah fonts are not loading properly with Edge, still not sure why.

I’m not sure, you would need either to find a web api for this (not sure it exists) or a Cordova plugin (should exist)

Yeah indeed this is not working!

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed, the proper link was: wiki.compilgames.net/doku.php/gd … ouse-touch

Yeah, I have to find how to have this popup but not when first focusing the field

Indeed we should give more easy to use actions to change the size. Added a card for this: trello.com/c/RdJk635L/215-actio … -in-pixels

Should not be too hard if someone want to try (still need to compile GD.js and declare two actions in C++).

For the rest, mouse/touch actions/conditions would need a rework I think.